There are no items in your cart.
in Canada on orders over $100
*(Before taxes. Excludes the Territories and some remote areas of the Provinces)
New products, new prices and product reviews.
Sign up for our quarterly newsletters: Sales and Promotions, Product Information, Q&A and much more.
"The service I received was phenomenal. When I called for additional information you did not have the item in stock but the woman I spoke to called the supplier and arranged to direct ship it to me. Amazingly it was here the next evening which was truly appreciated as it is difficult to immobilize a three year old with a broken collar bone who does not understand or realize that he is hurt. Thank you again."
Jane F., 2Care4 Medical Website Customer
How can we help?
If you can't find the item you need or have questions concerning products, navigation of the website or ordering online, please contact our Website Co-ordinator at:
Aircast Arm Immobilizer Sling
Available with or without an Abduction Pillow the Arm Immobilizer provides secure, comfortable arm and shoulder support for injuries and a variety of pre- and post-op indications involving the shoulder, elbow, proximal or mid humerus, and wrist.
The innovative adjustable tri-strap design (back strap, shoulder strap, and under-arm strap) provides a customized fit and restrict posterior arm mobility and off-loads pressure from the neck area helping to reduce pain. The Abduction Pillow positions the arm at a 15 degree angle and is indicated for rotator cuff or Bankart repairs.
Product Features and Benefits:
* Innovative underarm strap design limits posterior arm mobility to help reduce shoulder pain.
* Supportive shoulder strap helps minimize stress to neck while securely supporting arm.
* Durable mesh fabric is breathable to maximize support and comfort.
* Designed for left or right arm for ease of use.
* Abduction Pillow available for angled arm support to help promote healing.
* Proximal humerus, AC joint, or clavicle fractures in acceptable position.
* Reduced shoulder dislocations, rotator cuff or bicep injuries.
* Post-op and injuries about the shoulder girdle for which immobilization is appropriate.
* Measure arm length from elbow to first knuckle of middle finger.
* Medium Arm Immobilizer - up to 10.5"
* Medium Arm Immobilizer with Abduction Pillow - up to 10"
* Large Arm Immobilizer - 10" plus
* Large Arm Immobilizer with Abduction Pillow - 9.5" plus