The belt, which is placed around the user's waist or hips, has multiple, sturdy handles, both vertically and horizontally, providing the carer with a firm grip in various situations. EasyBelt has a rough inside of PU-coated nylon and can therefore be used in environments where moisture and dampness are present or when there are special hygiene requirements.
For heavy transfers, the belt can be combined with other devices For transfers that are heavy and complex, the belt can easily be used in combination with other devices. Sitting transfers can be made with a little extra help from a sliding mat like EasySlide or the EasyGlide sliding board.
* The handles are ergonomically designed to provide the best possible grip.
* The tightening strap is sturdy and easy to adjust.
* The quick-connect buckle is strong and safe and easy to open, close and tighten.
* The outer material is made of durable nylon for maximum product life.
* Vertical and horizontal handles enable easy access and a good grip from all positions.
* Sturdy finished edge increases longevity of the product.
* In exposed areas, the seams are reinforced.
* This inner side is anti-slip treated, which keeps the belt in position preventing slippage.
* EasyBelt has a rough inside of PU-coated nylon which prevents slipping against clothes and repels moisture and water.